June 20, 2014

Thrifty Tip #12 - Baby Clothes

I'm a big fan of thrift stores.  While I don't get everything there, I have scored some amazing deals on clothes, furniture and decor.  It only seemed natural to look for baby things there too.  I know that babies have a high turn over with clothing.  It's pretty much wear once, maybe twice, then done.  So, Goodwill is a great place to look for lightly used, sometimes new, clothes.  Our Goodwill sells infant clothes for $0.99 a piece.  Pretty good.  When we were in the store going through the clothes, one of the ladies that worked there told me that they have a baby sale once a week where it's 3 for a dollar!  Its not really advertised so you have to call and see if they are doing it that day.  It won't be on senior discount.  So, all new parents, hit your local Goodwill to score a new wardrobe for the minis!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment