May 18, 2013

Doody Head?

We FINALLY got a Five Below down here.  I fell in love with this store when my BFF took me to it in MI last year.  Everything in it $5 or less.  My best purchases have been $5 rain boots and dog beds and $3 Sally Hanson nail stickers, which retail in other stores for 10 bucks.  All the parents out there, they have great selection of toys.

Speaking of toys, while I was browsing the board game section, I came across this:


Yup.  That would be a game where to try to catch cloth piles of poop onto your head (it sticks to the Velcro).  I'm sure this is probably really fun at drunk college parties...

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. So did you buy it??? Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you know she did. You guys will play it next time you get together.
    Or maybe she bought it for Kiki (to go with her hot dog costume!)
    Where is this store in Michigan?

    ReplyDelete