June 25, 2013

Spring Photoshoot

I am very excited to finally be able to show these pictures!  I found out about this fabulous photographer when my friend Tanisha was planning her wedding.  She showed me her work and I fell in love with it.  I decided that if I was ever going to get some pictures taken in GA, it would be by her.  She offered a special deal last Black Friday and I snatched up one of the gift certificates.  Kevin and I took our pictures this April.  Since we never got our engagement pictures from our wedding photog (long story), it was nice to finally have something lovey-dovey to frame. 

Cheers!


All photography by Expressions by Brandy 
















2 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful. I think you would like these better because
    they are after the wedding and show you're still going strong. Send me
    them thru email. I would like a copy. Diggen the cowboy boots!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete