September 22, 2014

One Month

I can't believe my little Gunnar Bear is one month old already!  They weren't kidding when they said the time flies by!  I'm a little late with this post, but that's because my little man keeps me on my toes.  The new luxuries in my life are being able to take a shower, getting 5 hrs of uninterrupted sleep and being able to go the bathroom or eat a meal without rushing.  But it's all worth it when I look at this little face.  :)  It also took me a while to decide how I wanted to do Gunnar's month-to-month pics.  This is the Instagram one.  I have a couple other ideas that I'm deciding on with the big camera.




Here are some things about our Gunnar Bear at one month:

- He has the softest skin

- Blue eyes, so far...

- Great at burping.  Takes less than a minute to get a good burp, which is good because I was nervous about this task 

- Loves to snuggle.  Almost too much.  He likes to be in almost constant contact which makes it hard to do anything

-Hates getting a diaper or onesie change

-When he gets mad, he gets really mad.  Like beet red, holding his breathe angry.

-He's smiling.  Almost.  I know any day now I'll get a smile that he means.

-He's really good at tummy time.  He's been holding his head up for a few seconds since two weeks

-Still working on how to use a paci.  He sucks so hard he shoots it out of his mouth.  It's kinda funny

-Likes to look at the pictures on the walls

-Falls asleep during car rides (just like his mama) 

-Quite a strong grip and a pretty powerful kick for someone his size 

-His nails grow super fast and are hard to file/ clip

-He's eaten out twice and has had a bunch of visitors.  Everyone loves him and says he's the cutest baby.

-Has, about, three songs written for him.  :)

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment