February 13, 2015

The Bear Den #2

I'm so glad this week is at an end.  It has been pretty rough in the Kendi Haus the last couple weeks with sickness and disappointments.  Getting our hopes up only to have them crushed.  It wears on the soul.  I pray all the time that we'll get a break soon, because I'm not sure how much more Kevin and I can take... 

Gunnar got pink eye two weeks ago.  When we got that under control, he then got croup and an ear infection.  The little guy has been on a steroid and antibiotic all week.  And, he got his 6 month vaccinations on Wednesday and she informed me that he's teething.  He's been a trooper, always smiling through the whole thing. 

Just when he is starting to get better, I got really sick Wednesday night.  Running a fever and coughing.  Kevin took Gunnar duty all night so I could sleep.  Thankfully, Gunnar was so tired from his exciting day at the doctor, he slept like a champ.

Since this weekend is Valentine's Day, I tried to do a craft with Gunnar.  That didn't go too well for my squirmy little boy.  I managed to get half of it done, but I'm not sure how to finish it.  In the end, it's a funny story to tell.  I'll be sure to put up pics if I manage to finish it, or pics if I don't.  :)

Now it is (thankfully) Friday and I have a three day weekend.  I'm hoping to get more sleep on Monday and maybe do some small chores.   Fingers crossed.


Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment