February 25, 2015

Sixth Months

Well, we're at the half year mark.  Time is flying by and, to be honest, it's kinda sad how quickly the little ones change.  Exciting too, but also sad to slowly say goodbye to your "baby".  But that's melodramatic, I still have a baby.  Gunnar is definitly not grown at 6 months.  :)

I feel I need to clarify Gunnar's monthly stats.  I don't take the picture on the exact day he turns that month.  I tend to take it whenever we're all in a good mood anytime during the month.  The stats that I list are his milestones for the whole month.  I just felt I needed to clarify that.  Anyway.  Here's our guy at six months old!

Cheers!


And here are his stats:

- I think his eyes might be turning brown...

- He is in constant motion, thus his tummy time pic for the month.  He just rolls onto his tummy then his back and back and forth.  I was told that he likes to just roll all over the floor at daycare.

- He smiles so big when he sees me walk in at daycare.  And he smiles up at his daddy when he gets home

- We started rice cereal!  He really likes the spoon but he doesn't know to swollow the food.  We're working on that.

- Bath time is so much fun now.  Gunnar kicks his little legs and plays with his toys.

- First trip to the beach!  Put his feet in the sand and the water.  Didn't really care for either.

- So close to sitting up on his own.  He can sit using his arms.  And he can sit if he's focused on a toy.

- He's learning his name

- He's a master at his paci now

- He's a major flirt with the ladies

- First Valentine's Day.  Got a cute pic with mommy at daycare and got a dancing wiener dog (like one mommy used to have)

- We took him antiqueing for the first time and he did really well

- Loves to look in the mirror.  Not sure if he knows it's his reflection yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment