June 18, 2014

Father's Day

I know this is late (just the post, not the wishes!), but Happy Father's day to all the great dads out there!  I don't know what I would do without my dad.  His unique combination of love (sometimes tough) and support has shaped who I am today.  I have learned so much from you, Dad.  Your accomplishments inspire me (and intimidate me a little).  You set the bar very high, but that's a good thing.  Something that I hope my son will do some day.




And to Kevin, my baby-daddy-to-be, I am so excited to share this journey with you.  I know that you will be an amazing dad.  I know that you are excited to read to our little guy, play with him and teach him things he needs to know.  




So, enjoy your day fellas.  You've earned it.  :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment