June 26, 2014

31 & 32 Weeks

Here are weeks 31 and 32.  I can officially say I'm over being pregnant.  It's 90 degrees here everyday and my feet hate me.  They are huge and hurt when I get home.  And it has become harder to move around and do simple things which really bugs me.  I hate moving slowly.  It so isn't me.  And getting dressed in the morning isn't fun any more.  I know I still have a little ways to go, but I'm so anxious to meet this little guy and start this new adventure...no matter how scary it is.  :)


Grabbed this emerald green tunic from HM for $10 (and got a complement from my co-worker on the color!) and the fab earrings are from Old Navy.  PS, I love my hair.  That's the reason I took a bump pic.


This outfit is all Old Navy and all non-maternity.  Gotta have my linen pants.  Got. To.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, not too much longer to go. Drink lots of fluids and invest in slippers. They got
    me thru the hot months. You look beautiful! You really popped out form week 31 to 32. You
    may go sooner than expected. Looking forward to meeting Grandbaby #1!

    ReplyDelete