August 21, 2014

Hospital Bag: Daddy Edition

Since Kevin will be at the hospital just as long as me, it only makes sense that he have a bag of goodies too.  I'm not sure if he'll want to put it all in my bag too, God knows there's room.  He's responsible for all the electronic devices for recording the big day.

Cheers!



1. Point n Shoot Camera - for fast pictures
Update: I think we used our big camera for all the pictures...

2. Camera charger
Update: yes

3. Tablet and charger
Update: yes

4. Change purse full of coins - for the vending machine.  I'm sure we'll both get hungry at some point.
Update: The maternity ward actually had snacks for free for moms and dads

5. Mini tripod - for family photos, so we don't drive the nursing staff crazy.
Update: Was a good idea, we just didn't have time to use it

6. Phone chargers - (not pictured) because this is the worst time to have your phone die!
Update: yes

7. DSLR camera - (not pictured) we'll be bringing the big camera too, mostly to use when we have some time to get really good shots.  I kinda wish I had the nerve to hire a professional photographer to take pictures the whole time.  I just don't think I'd be comfortable with that..
Update: We took a lot of pictures with this

8. Change of clothes (not pictured)
Update: Kevin was able to go home when he wanted, but it was nice late at night to have something to change into

9. Pillow (not pictured) 
Update: Kevin used his pillow every night for 4 nights

10. Swim trunks - (not pictured) there is a Jacuzzi tub in every room to help with labor.  Might make use of that...
Update: My epidural made the jacuzzi tub not an option

11. Toiletries (not pictured)
Update: Used this to freshen up

12. Laptop - (not pictured) for homework
Update: Kevin used the laptop a lot.  He did homework, real work, uploaded and send pictures, checked his email, and did the insurance paperwork for my breast pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment