November 12, 2014

Three Months

It's kinda amazing how much has changed from month 2 to 3.  I'm dreading putting Gunnar in daycare because I don't want to miss anything...



Here are the stats for our three month old little cub:

-Eyes still blue!

-Grabs at everything now.  Holds and plays with toys and his burp cloth.  Loves to grab and hold my braid and the collar of shirts

-Wraps his arms around you when you hold him.  Melts my heart when his little hand is on my shoulder

-Drools like a St Bernard

-He's a super clingy mama's boy.  I pretty much can't do anything for myself (shower, bathroom, nap, etc).

-So close to laughing!  Any day now!

-Sleeps a full night...just shifted at the wrong time for Mama to get sleep

-Loves music and books.  Yay! 

-LOVES his dogs.  Smiles so big when they play.  

-Still only naps on people

-Tolerates baths now.  Almost likes them

-His changing pad is his play place.  Loves to kick his arms and legs.  I call it dancing and swimming.

-"Talks" all the time now

-Things are starting to go into his mouth

-Holds himself up with his arms during tummy time

-Loves the raspberry sound

-Throws fits when he doesn't get what he wants already.  Totally has the McNulty temper.  Can't wait for when he's walking and talking...

-Found his feet and grabs them all the time

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment