December 18, 2014

New Mommy Christmas List

Tis the season!  For all the new (and experienced) moms out there, here's my Christmas Wish List.  Maybe some of you want the same things...

1.  Eight hours of uninterrupted sleep.  Whoever gets me this will own me.

2. Self-washing bottles.  Anything to get back our evening.

3. Odorless dirty diapers.  I know, I might as well ask for a miracle.

4. And endless supply of burp clothes.  Gunnar Bear goes through so many when he's spitting up.

5. Eye Cream that really gets, and I mean really, gets rid of dark circles.

6. A couple months of frozen meals.  So I don't have to decide between sleep, eating or personal hygiene.

7. Dog walker.  Cuz my boys are being neglected and I feel bad for them.

8. Daycare at work.

9.  My pre-pregnancy body back.

10. Peace of mind


And now for the gifts that can actually be purchased.  You're welcome sister-moms! :)

1. Teething Necklace - I've seen these for a while, but I wasn't sold until Gunnar started putting everything in his mouth; my hair, my shirt, his bib...

This one is Nixi by Bumkins.  You can get different styles and colors.  You can even get a bracelet if that works better.

Target

2. Mani/ Pedi - My favorite place to get one is at an Aveda Salon.  If you have a school near you, they let you keep the nail polish.

3. PJs that work for nursing - I'm not nursing any more, but when I was, this was a pain.  I love these pjs from Victoria Secret.  Soft, comfy cute and practical. What more could you ask for?

 
The Sleepover Pajama
 
4.  Gym Membership - for a couple months at least and the time to actually go to the gym.  We all want our pre-baby body back ASAP, but finding the time to actually work out is hard with a baby. 

5.  Just Dance ABBA - if you can't get to the gym, and you have a Wii, this game will have you sweating.  Its fun and learn some new moves too!


Amazon

6. Anything the baby "made" - Pinterest is full of ideas for hand prints and footprints.  Get some paint and slap those tootsies on something cute!

7.  Baby's Birthstone jewelry - something simple she can wear everyday to remind her of her little one.  It will put a smile on her face.  I like these... 


Bullet Birthstone Bracelet - Jewelmint  $30


Etsy $38


Etsy $34

8.  Baby's Name or Initial Jewelry - for an even more personal touch.

 
Etsy $29


Jewelmint  $52



Tiffany  $150


C Wonder $48

9.  Go the F*ck to Sleep or You Have to F*cking Eat Book - You know you've thought it once or twice.  Hell, you might have even said it, I don't know.  It was written for parents, by a parent.  Enjoy and relate.



Amazon $12


Amazon $12

10. Uggs - I know they're a big fashion faux pas, but I don't care.  They are warm, comfy and easy.  And I think they're cute.  I'm currently lusting after this pair...


Dillards $250


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment