September 17, 2012

Stone Mountain

This past Sunday, we decided to take a chance and go to Stone Mountain with the boys.  I want to get them used to hiking and being out in the woods because there are a TON of great camping spots near us.  And camping is the cheapest vacation that I know of.  I can remember camping with my parents when I was really little and I loved it.  Kevin's first camping experience was last year when my ATL friends all migrated up to Helen, GA for the annual fall camping trip.  I love Helen and I hope to be able to take Chester and Freeman soon.  They really well on the nature trail, it was the main path with all the people that was a struggle.  And they were pretty tired for the rest of the day (which is secretly why we take them ;).

Cheers! 

Car rides are our favorite!



We came prepared with doggy water bottles equipped with built in bowls




Freeman and me posing by the yellow daisies on Stone Mt


The boys

1 comment:

  1. Figured things out. Boys are getting big. Looks like everyone
    is enjoying the "rock".

    ReplyDelete