September 24, 2012

Weekend Update

Well, it's Monday.  After a VERY busy two days of running around, tracking things down, we have some progress.  Here's what we managed to accomplish:


TO DO LIST:

 - library

- craft shopping  (but didn't find all the things I needed...)

- dog vaccinations

- Stone Mt

- build a coffee table  (STARTED the coffee table)

- reupholster dining chairs  (couldn't find the fabric I liked from the store, now I have to pick a new fabric...)

- jeans shopping for Kevin

- Old Navy

- work on some documents  (tried, but was really tired by Sunday night)

- make wood decor for bedroom (got the (free) wood on Friday, just need the paint)

- Farmer's Market

- inventory spices


I'm taking step-by-step pics of all my projects and will be sharing them as they are finished.  We found a LOT of good deals this weekend, thanks to sales, coupons and the kindness of strangers.  I can't wait to see how our house looks with all the stuff we've figured out how to DIY.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment