September 17, 2012

Summer TV

This summer, right after the Olympics, the Haus of Kendi discovered two new TV shows and quickly became obsessed...


For those of you that like Glee, you will love Smash too.  The singing is fabulous and the story line quickly sucks you in.  You'll root for Kathrine McFee's character from the pilot.

I have been wanting a good science show for a while now, and I got one.  This show is hilarious and very clever.  We just need to Netflix the first 5 seasons...




Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Been watching "The Big Bang" for about a year.
    I think it's great. I think they need to have
    some not so nerdy scientists on so people don't think all scientists/professors are nerdy. I think I would rather be smart and nerdy than dumb and beautiful. At least with smarts, you can get a job that will allow you to pay for cosmetic treatment to be beautiful! Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete