November 24, 2013

Body wash

I have to share a discovery I made this past week with you because I'm really excited about it.  Since we moved to a house that is significantly smaller than the one we had in Georgia, unpacking has been slow.  Around Wednesday, I finally got to opening a box that has been sitting in my bathroom for a month.  I knew what was in it, but hadn't had the motivation to unpack it because I didn't where the stuff was going to go.  When I went through it, I discovered that I only had one body wash left in my collection of bath products.  This. Was. Huge.  I promised myself over a year ago that I could not buy any more body wash until I went through my collection (it had grown pretty obscene).  I actually stuck to this rule and used almost my ENTIRE supply!  Go me.

Hey, it's the little things, you know?  Now, on to the lotion collection...

Cheers!



The lone survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment