November 14, 2013

#tbt Post: MI Christmas 2012

I always spend Christmas in MI.  Always.  To me, Christmas means cold, snow, fires, getting bundled up and the Griswolds.  All of our family is in MI and almost all of our friends are too.  So, I have to go home ("home" for me will always be MI).  We managed to do a lot on our visit in 2012.  And we got snow.  Really pretty, fluffy white snow.  Just like it should be.  :)  Here are the highlights.

Cheers

Snowing before Christmas.  Its gonna stick!


 Putting on new Christmas presents

Miss Maddy loves her new marching band themed ride!


My Aunt Karen made us a polish lunch complete with kielbasa and pirogis


My Dad and I love coney


Kim getting her 8th? tattoo


My turn


Besties for life!


Then we went shopping :)


Hit the after Christmas sales hard


Good thing we don't have to get Maddy...


But my FAVORITE part of Christmas break was learning to shoot.  Lately, knowing how to shoot a gun has become very important to me.  I want to be able to protect my family.  My dad took us and I'm happy to say that Kevin and I are pretty good.  Sniper Schwemmin hit dead center his first shot.  Ever.  With a gun.  Insert eye roll here...  Take away message, don't mess with the Kendi Haus.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment