November 16, 2013

Walton Rocks Beach

A couple weekends ago, we FINALLY spent some time at the beach.  We went back to the dog beach because I liked that it wasn't really crowded and the beach was big.  It was really windy but hot.  We got blasted by sand a few times, which I chalked up to getting exfoliated (which I needed anyway).  We didn't take our boys because they didn't really like the beach the first time we went.  There were lots of dogs and most of them ran up to say hi, which we didn't mind.  There were also really cute little crabs digging holes in the sand near us.  We didn't stay for very long but it was nice to just lay on a beach for a couple hours.  We're going to try and not repeat beaches from now on since there are so many to choose from.  I want to find a good place to go swimming.  I love our new beach life.

Cheers!


Selfie on the beach!  I got my bathing suit for $10 at Old Navy


He doesn't take serious pictures








I tried something new out in the sun.  This "browning lotion" had good reviews and is supposed to be all natural, although a little pricey.  I didn't see a big difference after the hour it recommended, but I'm going to stick with it.  I can't be pasty white now that I live in Florida.  Has anyone tried it?  Any safe recommendations for getting some color?

No comments:

Post a Comment