January 6, 2015

Merry Christmas!

I know it's a little late.  We struggled to get our Christmas cards out on this year (we sent them after New Year's) and I didn't order enough (sorry if you didn't get one, I'll do better next year).  I remember my friend Lauren saying that she went MIA with cards the first year after Liam was born.  I thought to myself, how hard could it be to send out a card?  Well, a baby really has no concept of etiquette like that so they throw obstacles in your way so you can't even stamp an envelope, let alone a dozen.  And good luck getting to the store to buy the card, if you even remember that you need a card because you're so sleep deprived. 

Anyway.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from the Haus of Kendi!

Cheers!


Here is the picture we used on our cards this year:



Not the original pose I was going for, but that one didn't work out so well. It's still funny though...





And here's one that was almost our card, but I wanted to see if I could get a family pic:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment