January 10, 2015

The Perfect (Layering) Tank

I think every girl has a "uniform".  Mine has changed over the years.  In college it was my Michigan State hoodie, jeans and Uggs.  Now, it is some version of this (minus the scarf usually):

                                                         cute fall outfit

I stick to the rule that leggings aren't pants.  So, if you are going to wear just leggings as your bottoms, then you need to have your butt and crotch covered.  To follow my own rule, I needed an extra long tank.  Old Navy sold them way back in the day and I have just one.  I needed more.  Imagine the layering possibilities?!  I ended up finding the perfect layering tank in the most surprising place: the maternity section!  Liz Lange for Target has the best tanks to pull of my uniform and other layering needs.  The tank is soft, long enough to cover my butt and it isn't ruched on the sides like most maternity tops.  You can't even tell it's for preggos!  And they're super cheap so you can stock up on all the colors.

You're welcome.

Cheers.

     Maternity Fashion Tank Top-Liz Lange® for Target®
liz lange for Target, $13
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment