June 23, 2015

Habitat 4 Humanity

A couple weeks ago, my work did their annual community service day.  This year it was with Habitat 4 Humanity.  I've done Habitat before, but really didn't get much out of it because there were too many people working on the house.  This time it was much better.

It was just our group working on the house with a few Habitat people.  We had two houses to choose from.  One house was almost finished and needed some cosmetic work done.  The other was just getting started and needed demo.

Guess which house I picked.

It was awesome.  I totally gutted an entire kitchen.  Took it down to the studs.  I wish I would have taken a before picture, but we just went to work.  Now I've earned some what of a reputation at my new job.  I can't quite figure out if it's good or bad...

Cheers!





Kitchen Team

No comments:

Post a Comment