January 11, 2013

Mild Pinterest Addiction

I love Pinterest! And I'm proud of it. There, it's out in the open. Ever since I spent the summer in unemployment limbo I've been hooked. What started as a way to pass the time (just browsing and actually finding projects to work on) has turned into a mild obsession. I just can't tear myself away from all of the great recipes, style suggestions, gift ideas, and decorating/DIY projects. Not to mention all of the random funny stuff. If only there were more hours in a day to actually do everything I have pinned. And if only I could eat all of the great food without turning into a whale. Here's to a year of pinning!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Its always great to use your
    creativity. Looking forward to seeing some of
    the projects in March. Keep on crafting.

    ReplyDelete