July 14, 2014

Maternity Photoshoot

Kevin always has a comment when I want to get professional pictures taken.  He doesn't see the point, especially since we just got a shiny new DSLR camera for Christmas.  But I can't do the things the professionals do yet, so I get help.  I don't think I've spend nearly as much as I could have on pictures.  He's always surprised at the cost and always pleased with the results.  And I like having something to show our kids someday.

I started looking for a baby photographer months ago.  I didn't want to spend a fortune but I wanted to capture that newborn, scrunched up look that's only around for a couple weeks.  And I sure didn't know how to do it myself.  I wasn't having any luck until my coworker mentioned that her wedding photographer actually does babies more than weddings.  So, I checked it out.  And she was pretty good.  We worked out a deal for maternity photos too, which I was excited about because I was going to pass on those to get the newborn pictures (even though I really wanted some nice preggy shots).  

I guess the theme of our little guy's journey so far is the beach.  We announced we were having a baby with a beach pic and now the maternity photos are at Bathtub Reef Beach in Stuart.  I don't think that I will risk his newborn pics at the beach, but maybe 6 months or something?  We'll see.  Anyway, here they are.  I'm 34 weeks pregnant, my ankles are huge, I'm exhausted from walking in the sand, the humidity ruined my hair, and I'm covered in bug bites.  But I love them.  :)

Cheers















Photography by Danielle Love Photography.  If you want to see more pics, we were blogged!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Love, love, Love!!! I want copies. Email me pics.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete