May 4, 2014

Kendi Haus TV

We've become completely obsessed with Supernatural.  I know we are a little late with this one, but that is a damn good show.  I like shows where the actors don't seem like they are acting, and the two guys that head the show are very natural.  It's just a good time.  It took Kevin a couple seasons to get into it, but we're on season 4 now and he's hooked.  I love when I get him sucked into one of my CW shows.  :)


We also joined the rest of the country with Game of Thrones.  That show is so addictive.  I don't read the books so I have to wait each episode to see what happens.  I have my favorite characters and I was warned a couple years ago not to fall in love with anyone.  The author has no problem killing people off.  Basically, no one is safe.  I guess that's what makes it so addictive, not knowing who is going to die next.  And the music and scenery are fantastic.


This past season, the CW started a spin off of The Vampire Diaries called The Originals.  It's fantastic.  I don't even watch The Vampire Diaries anymore because The Originals is so much better.  Haven't hooked Kevin on this one yet, but I know he's paying attention when I watch an episode now and then.  :)



Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment