May 18, 2014

Bump Diaries 2.15

After the very hectic week 14, I was hoping to have things calm down.  Since my weeks of pregnancy change close to the weekend, I was hoping to get a good belly pic finally.  I have one pic so far at 13 weeks, but I took it in the bathroom at work.  Since I have been very slowly feeling better, I was hoping to go out somewhere pretty and get my shot.  We decided to go to a park that was pretty close to our house.  The nature trail went through what looked liked a jungle.  It was pretty cool.  I think we got a nice picture, but to be honest, I just look fat in it.  I'm still wearing my "fat" clothes as maternity clothes.  I think once I start to wear things that actually show off my bump, I'll look cuter.  I am getting more excited about things now.  I am looking at more maternity sites and getting ideas for a nursery.  I found some cute prints to order that fit my theme.

They say that this is the part of pregnancy that you look the best.  Your hair is supposed to get thicker and shinier.  Your skin "glows".  I don't feel any of that.  My skin looks dull and broken out.  I am trying to find SOMETHING that I can use to get it under control.  I don't think my hair feels any thicker but I think it might be a little shinier.  Nothing drastic though.  I'm hoping that this nice part of pregnancy kicks in for me soon.  I have felt more energy.  I don't fall asleep at 6:30 any more when I get home.  I get little aches and pains almost everyday, but nothing that lasts for more than a minute.  I feel like my body is tight and trying to stretch.  I worry constantly if the baby is okay.  Am I eating the right stuff?  Did I over exert myself at work and hurt the baby?  Did I get too stressed out or angry about something and do something to the baby?  I think that's the biggest thing for me to control.  I am a very emotional and passionate person.  I feel almost all emotions deeply.  I can't seem to turn it off.  And pregnancy hasn't helped that.  I feel guilty immediately after.  This is going to be my biggest struggle as I continue this pregnancy.







No comments:

Post a Comment