May 1, 2014

Bump Diaries 1.11

I found my maternity bin!!!  I am so excited.  It was like getting a whole new wardrobe...for free!  I'm so glad that I have borderline hoarding tendencies and saved my "fat clothes".  I've had a belly for as long as I can remember and over the years I've gotten pretty good at working with it.  But when we lost all that weight the summer of 2012, I lost most of my belly.  My clothes became more fitted instead of the flowing, hippie stuff I always used to wear.  You see, I'm very boho at heart.  ;)  The clothes I put aside for a possible pregnancy were things I still liked to wear, they just no longer flattered my smaller size.  But they would totally work for a growing baby bump.  When I was going through my closet to get rid of the unflattering clothes, I tested each piece for maternity by stuffing a pillow under it.  The strategy seemed to work because everything I put aside looks really cute with my tiny bump now, and most of it will work for a few more months too.  I'll get to be the stylish prego lady I always wanted to be and I'll save money.  Doesn't get any better than that!

Symptoms pretty much that same as they have been.  Getting kinda nervous/ excited about being able to tell people soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment