April 26, 2014

DIY Baby

More Pinterest stuff.  I don't know how I managed before Pinterest.  My Mom has always been super creative and my Dad can build just about anything, so I have the genes to make stuff happen.  I just lack the initial idea.  Pinterest gives me the idea/ inspiration and my genes make it actually possible.  Here are some great ideas I have found on Pinterest that I think would be fun for our little one to have.  I like the idea of our Little Man growing up with home-made toys as well as a few must-have fad toys as well.  Click each picture for the instructions.

Cheers!

Crinkle Bot toy from Pretty Prudent

Fabric Blocks from WREN Handmade

Tag Letter Toy from Etsy.  No instructions but looks easy to figure out.

This looks so easy.  Just add a strap to a towel.  Done.


Cloud Toy from Hello, ReFabulous!

Glove Monster Toy from Craftaholics Anonymous

Tag Monster Toy from Wendolonia


Stuffed Monster Toy from Plushka Craft


Loch Ness Monster toy from We Lived Happily Ever After

From We Lived Happily Ever After


Easy Baby Shoes from LDS Mom to Many


Fabric Ball from The Purl Bee

Ring Stacker from DomesticEsq


Stuffed Monster from Get Crafty

Pee Pee Teepee from The Crunchy Mamacita
Or Weewee Wigwams from Make It and Love.  I'd really like to try these!


From How Does She



Fabric Rings.  No instructions but looks easy to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment