April 29, 2014

Bump Diaries 1.10

It's probably a little early, and I may be tempting fate, but we started a baby registry at Babies R Us this week.  The main reason I did it was because of a promotion with the registry,  Babies R Us was giving 10% of the purchases off the registry up to $200.  You get a gift card after the baby is born.  If you know me, you know I can't pass up a deal.  So, even though I thought it was too early to register, we did it anyway.  Hey, the deal expired on Jan. 31.  I had to get it on it now.  

We walked the store with the pricing gun.  But it was not like when we registered for our wedding.  We kinda just wondered around with these blank expressions on our faces.  I looked at stuff, but it took a little time for me to tell Kevin to scan something.  I had done some research before we got into the store on strollers and car seats, so we were able to play with my top two choices and see if they would work for us.  I also picked some bottles, a lounger and some first aid/ grooming supplies.  So far, our registry is kinda boring.  But if you're like me and judge people based on their registries, than go to town.  We're listed under Kevin and Amanda Schwemmin.

Still feeling nauseous and tired.  Getting dressed is becoming harder.  And I am very anxious to get to my next doctors appointment, where we will hear the heartbeat.






No comments:

Post a Comment