April 15, 2014

Bump Style: Budget 202

Here's my second round of maternity clothes deals.  This time I tried to find non-maternity pieces that fit my 20 week bump but that I could wear long after the pregnancy.  The key to this trick?  Flowy and stretchy.  My style has always leaned toward the boho/hippie vibe so flowy wasn't a big leap for me.  Most of the "maternity" clothes I packed away last year fit this description.  The stretchy part was really fun because I am now unmistakably pregnant but not huge.  I'm in the cute bump phase now.  I can get away with wearing fitted pieces that show it off.  And I stocked up on leggings.

It's also getting hotter which means lots of skirts and dresses for me.  One trick I have is going to the swimsuit cover-up section.  Those are usually loose and pretty.  With a cami underneath and a pair of leggings, it's a cheap and cute outfit.  And since we live by the beach, I can use the top later!

Cheers!

Ross
Navy tunic (non-maternity) $20
Sheer cover-up (non-maternity) $13
Striped tank maxi dress (non-maternity) $9
Striped tee maxi dress (non-maternity) $9

Burlington 
2 pairs black leggings - $16
Grey leggings - $8
Black/white striped maxi dress (non-maternity) - $17

*haven't received this order yet, so the grey leggings and the dress might not be keepers...

Target
Liz Lange maternity tank - $13

Pants (non-maternity) - $20
*not sure yet if I'm keeping the pants...

Walmart
 

Dress (non-maternity) - $15


Total:  $140

1 comment:

  1. You look good in the maxi dress. Like your Walmart pick. These will work well post
    baby. Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete